Hi there. 👋 At Semaphore
we're passionate about learning to write well-designed code. That's why we published many Ruby tutorials
focused on TDD/BDD. And we're now working a book — the ultimate guide to behavior-driven development with Rails 5
Topics that it will cover include:
- Introduction to BDD concepts and applying them in practice in a Rails project
- Setting up all the right gems: RSpec, Cucumber, FactoryGirl...
- A hands-on walkthrough of implementing a full feature the BDD way
- Writing acceptance tests with Cucumber
- Test-driving Rails controllers and models
- Understanding mocking and stubbing, and when to use them
- Automating testing with continuous integration
BDD is simply a way to write better code. The Ultimate Guide to BDD with Rails gives you knowledge to create Ruby on Rails applications that have fewer bugs
, are easier to maintain
and don't slow you down
as the codebase grows.
Sounds good? Enter your email below to be the first to receive a free copy.
* indicates required