Hi there. 👋 At Semaphore
we're passionate about writing well-designed code. That's why we published many Ruby tutorials
focused on TDD/BDD. We're now working on a book — the Rails testing handbook that will help you build sustainable web apps with Behavior-Driven Development
Topics that it will cover include:
- How to get in the BDD mindset and apply it in building Ruby on Rails web apps;
- Setting up the right tools: RSpec, Cucumber, database cleaner and more;
- Developing features from scratch in red - green - refactor cycles;
- Writing Cucumber scenarios;
- Writing controller tests using RSpec with mocking approach;
- Writing model specs with RSpec;
- How to collaborate via pull requests and continuous integration.
BDD is simply a way to write better code. Rails Testing Handbook gives you the knowledge you need to create Ruby on Rails applications that have fewer bugs
, are easier to maintain
and don't slow you down
as the codebase grows.
Sounds good? Enter your email below to be the first to receive a free copy.
* indicates required